News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Deathmetal on July 11, 2010, 07:13:48 PM
Thanks!  I certainly have fun and I am more than happy to wait!  Thanks for considering me!
Hi again and no problem we always welcome good players Thanks

cloudstrife465

ontime  YouRock so umm hows everything wats up with server 2 being passworded

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Deathmetal on July 11, 2010, 07:13:48 PM
Thanks!  I certainly have fun and I am more than happy to wait!  Thanks for considering me!

We appreciate good members and patience is a virtue  Respect.. Glad you have it my friend. See you around the server  Cheers

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

cloudstrife465

lol haha yeh i know im funny i try to be funny

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Gman122

Hey my name is tyler, I've played on your server and loved it. I just want to be part of a team. I live in USA washington

cloudstrife465

i love FWE it was my first clan i regret leaving them cuz someone forced me to leave and it wasnt the members it was a ex member who did but atleast ontime unbanned me and things that will not happen agian things are looking up for me im trying my best to be loyal to FWE agian

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Gman122 on July 14, 2010, 09:18:53 PM
Hey my name is tyler, I've played on your server and loved it. I just want to be part of a team. I live in USA washington
Welcome  gman nice to see you are interested in joining our clan.Here is how it works first before you put the clan tag {FWE} on or before your name it needs to be approved.We don't rush into this quickly as in the past we have had some issues with disrespectful players and hackers trying to get into our clan to get the inside scoop on things. So we do this slowly.
Here are the steps taken: (Please don't be offended by this as these are the best possible steps that we can  take) to avoid any issues Thanks)

1.You need to apply which you already have done.
2. Then the clan watches you in how you handle your self with players and admins.
3.We get you in our team speak 3 to get to know you better.
4.Then we vote.
Sometime it takes awhile being {FWE} is important to us and all the other servers the clan plays. We as {FWE} don't cause issues in our server or any other servers in crysis we are about respect to all and help all that we can. So hang in there

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Gman122 on July 14, 2010, 09:18:53 PM
Hey my name is Tyler, I've played on your server and loved it. I just want to be part of a team. I live in USA Washington

Hi Tyler, first off what is your gamer tag? You posted some info under my topic that is only for members. It is ok, but we need to know your current tag in the game. Otherwise we cannot interact with you and get to know you.

As on-time said we have a system that has to be followed in order to help us get the best quality in our members. We do appreciate your application and congratulations on completing your first step!  Cheers

Gman122

My gamer tag is Gman122. Sorry.

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm