News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudstrife465

we should thank ontime for everything i may have been a idiot before cuz listening to someone but if u think about i  Respect him now i like him alot thats why im working my behind off to see if can rejoin fwe and not leave ever agian

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 15, 2010, 12:58:51 AM
we should thank ontime for everything i may have been a idiot before cuz listening to someone but if u think about i  Respect him now i like him alot thats why im working my behind off to see if can rejoin fwe and not leave ever agian
Cloud just relax you are gonna drive me to  Drugs  rofl just give us a Lil time for this to soak in ok.

cloudstrife465

Smile k ill give the time for it to soak in

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Gman122 on July 15, 2010, 12:52:40 AM
My gamer tag is Gman122. Sorry.

It is ok my friend   :D. Like i said we just need to know who you are.  admin

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

QuoteCloud just relax you are gonna drive me to  Drugs  rofl just give us a Lil time for this to soak in ok.

LOL! Cloud i think you have posted a world record of messages this last week. Just relax!  GoodJob beer

cloudstrife465

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 15, 2010, 12:58:51 AM
well cloud i have played with you in the sever and you are a very good / nice player so i think it would be awsome! to have you back in FWE. i vote you in! Whoo Whoo Whoo YouRock GoodJob bravo

cloudstrife465

and iu remember u from my (R.R.T.S)GamingCommunity Crysis Wars server

sshade4ever

hey. its me sshade4ever. i am rarles friend. i play when i can. also i am not so good lol. but i try my best. i dislike free for all maps but love team maps. i play fair all the time. and i admit i am a  Noob . but i am getting beter. thank you for your time.

(always walk in the shade)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: sshade4ever on August 07, 2010, 09:15:55 PM
hey. its me sshade4ever. i am rarles friend. i play when i can. also i am not so good lol. but i try my best. i dislike free for all maps but love team maps. i play fair all the time. and i admit i am a  Noob . but i am getting beter. thank you for your time.

Hi and welcome I,am sure you will get better just hang in there it takes time as it did for all of us.

cloudstrife465

yep for me i kinda left gaming community thing so i left it in hands of other admins ive decided to come back to FWE but it will take time for me to become a member agian

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice to meet. Thanks for joining the forum.

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on August 09, 2010, 06:42:52 PM
Nice to meet. Thanks for joining the forum.

[/quote]nice to meet you sshade4ever lol i hope to see you in crysis! miniGun

dodgerige94

hey  ontimeo and hooters are hot and the surver rocks

dodgerige94

hey everybody i am pipi's friend and would like to join this awesome clan and bear the {FWE} tag so plz get back to me and let me know thanks Dodgerige94