News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: dodgerige94 on August 14, 2010, 05:59:13 PM
hey everybody i am pipi's friend and would like to join this awesome clan and bear the {FWE} tag so plz get back to me and let me know thanks Dodgerige94
cool i already talked to everyone and they say go here is your tag wear it with pride {FWE}Dodgerige94 Welcome to the {FWE} Family

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: dodgerige94 on August 14, 2010, 05:59:13 PM
hey everybody i am pipi's friend and would like to join this awesome clan and bear the {FWE} tag so plz get back to me and let me know thanks Dodgerige94

Welcome A Board  CrysisWars2

cloudstrife465

R.R.MAYHEM

I really want to be part of fwe because i play here all the time and ontime and hooters are really really really hot

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: R.R.MAYHEM on August 14, 2010, 11:34:21 PM
I really want to be part of fwe because i play here all the time and ontime and hooters are really really really hot

Ya, we are sexy beasts!  HeHe... Glad you want to be with us since you practically live with us on the server and TS anyways for a few months now.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: R.R.MAYHEM on August 14, 2010, 11:34:21 PM
ok mayhem sheesh here is your tag wear it with pride {FWE}MAYHEM

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: R.R.MAYHEM on August 14, 2010, 11:34:21 PMhey everybody i am pipi's friend and would like to join this awesome clan and bear the {FWE} tag so plz get back to me and let me know thanks Dodgerige94
cool i already talked to everyone and they say go here is your tag wear it with pride {FWE}Dodgerige94 Welcome to the {FWE} Family
lol hey doge . i would love to see you in the fwe clan

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on August 14, 2010, 11:44:35 PM
ok mayhem sheesh here is your tag wear it with pride {FWE}MAYHEM
lol mayhem . mayhem you are an awesome friend and i think it would be so cool to see you in fwe  YouRock Drink

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Welcome A Board to the clan Cloud, Speed, and Reaper!

knukles

hey im one of the members of the other clan that is merging with fwe

Dont Fear the GrimReaper

i like to apply to the clan i am one of Cloud and Speed's side i like to be in this clan

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Yes sir you have spent your time here in ts and welcome to the clan speed

skybuster2

I am a friend of admin.(ontime) looking for battlefield badcompany2 servers. I am an  TriggerHappy avid gamer love Blizzard games. am on TS3 as well.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Awesome nice to see you are interested  ABOUT TIME  HEHEHEH  I am  sure you will get the tag soon lets let this take the normal  trend  will see you in Team Speak soon again.