News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}SHUFFLEBOY

HI my name is Connor McGregor and i would love to be in the clan because i hate hacking and i think all the guys in FWE.  it would be a fun thing to do in crysis to be in the clan and stop hacking.

regards,
SHUFFLEBOY

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

i  new hereWell I want to join the clan because I love it the folks in here are the best !!!  Whoo About me : I am Wicked and I have 3 Wicked little kids that drive me crazy so I feel I would fit right in lol HeHe and your the best Papa Ghost !!!   WeeWee

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Hey buddy! i have played with you and i i like playing with you  !my vote is yes! go australia!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Wicked_Ginger on September 28, 2010, 11:47:04 PM
i  new hereWell I want to join the clan because I love it the folks in here are the best !!!  Whoo About me : I am Wicked and I have 3 Wicked little kids that drive me crazy so I feel I would fit right in lol HeHe and your the best Papa Ghost !!!   WeeWee
Nice Wicked_Ginger we would love to have you as a member of {FWE} but lets see how the votes go.You are already in TeamSpeak and I think you are really nice see ya soon in {FWE}.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CONNORATOR on September 28, 2010, 11:45:33 PM
HI my name is Connor McGregor and i would love to be in the clan because i hate hacking and i think all the guys in FWE.  it would be a fun thing to do in crysis to be in the clan and stop hacking.

regards,
SHUFFLEBOY
Hey SHUFFLEBOY I dont see any reason why not you have been in team speak for awhile you will receive your tag soon .

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Hey all i have played with ginger and talked to her and she is really AWESOME! my vote is yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YouRock   Whoo

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will all find yourselves at home with this clan if your given  the oppurtunity. Everyone here is about having a good time and being respectful to our players and clan members. If these rules are not followed, well you probably know what happens. Thanks and Good Luck!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Wicked_Ginger on September 28, 2010, 11:47:04 PM
Hi Ginger welcome to the clan !!! Here is your clan tag  {FWE}Wicked-Ginger Please wear it with respect to all, As i know you will

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CONNORATOR on September 28, 2010, 11:45:33 PM

regards,
SHUFFLEBOY
congratulations SHUFFLEBOY  here is your clan tag your name will be just like this {FWE}SHUFFLEBOY Please wear the tag with respect to all Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

Dont Fear the GrimReaper

Welkome to the clan Ginger and Shuffelboy.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}gasman69

Good hi guy's gasman here, well it's time for me to join the great FWE CLAN. I've put a lot of thought into my decision. well thats about all, you guys  Whoo

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Hey gasman  i have played with you and talked with you and you sound like a really nice guy and are a really good player! i vote yes! Hope to see you in fwe!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}pipi-the-viking on October 03, 2010, 10:33:19 PM
Hey gasman  i have played with you and talked with you and you sound like a really nice guy and are a really good player! i vote yes! Hope to see you in fwe!
About time here is your tag  {FWE}gasman

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cool Gasy glad you joined. Your like family here so it's about time!