News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}SHUFFLEBOY

HI my name is Connor McGregor and i would love to be in the clan because i hate hacking and i think all the guys in FWE.  it would be a fun thing to do in crysis to be in the clan and stop hacking.

regards,
SHUFFLEBOY

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

i  new hereWell I want to join the clan because I love it the folks in here are the best !!!  Whoo About me : I am Wicked and I have 3 Wicked little kids that drive me crazy so I feel I would fit right in lol HeHe and your the best Papa Ghost !!!   WeeWee

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Hey buddy! i have played with you and i i like playing with you  !my vote is yes! go australia!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Wicked_Ginger on September 28, 2010, 11:47:04 PM
i  new hereWell I want to join the clan because I love it the folks in here are the best !!!  Whoo About me : I am Wicked and I have 3 Wicked little kids that drive me crazy so I feel I would fit right in lol HeHe and your the best Papa Ghost !!!   WeeWee
Nice Wicked_Ginger we would love to have you as a member of {FWE} but lets see how the votes go.You are already in TeamSpeak and I think you are really nice see ya soon in {FWE}.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CONNORATOR on September 28, 2010, 11:45:33 PM
HI my name is Connor McGregor and i would love to be in the clan because i hate hacking and i think all the guys in FWE.  it would be a fun thing to do in crysis to be in the clan and stop hacking.

regards,
SHUFFLEBOY
Hey SHUFFLEBOY I dont see any reason why not you have been in team speak for awhile you will receive your tag soon .

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Hey all i have played with ginger and talked to her and she is really AWESOME! my vote is yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YouRock   Whoo

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will all find yourselves at home with this clan if your given  the oppurtunity. Everyone here is about having a good time and being respectful to our players and clan members. If these rules are not followed, well you probably know what happens. Thanks and Good Luck!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Wicked_Ginger on September 28, 2010, 11:47:04 PM
Hi Ginger welcome to the clan !!! Here is your clan tag  {FWE}Wicked-Ginger Please wear it with respect to all, As i know you will

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CONNORATOR on September 28, 2010, 11:45:33 PM

regards,
SHUFFLEBOY
congratulations SHUFFLEBOY  here is your clan tag your name will be just like this {FWE}SHUFFLEBOY Please wear the tag with respect to all Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

Dont Fear the GrimReaper

Welkome to the clan Ginger and Shuffelboy.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}gasman69

Good hi guy's gasman here, well it's time for me to join the great FWE CLAN. I've put a lot of thought into my decision. well thats about all, you guys  Whoo

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Hey gasman  i have played with you and talked with you and you sound like a really nice guy and are a really good player! i vote yes! Hope to see you in fwe!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}pipi-the-viking on October 03, 2010, 10:33:19 PM
Hey gasman  i have played with you and talked with you and you sound like a really nice guy and are a really good player! i vote yes! Hope to see you in fwe!
About time here is your tag  {FWE}gasman

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cool Gasy glad you joined. Your like family here so it's about time!