News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}BadMonkey

Hey guys im winston or Wbroach23 for those of you that havent had the chance to meet me yet. I would like to join your clan because its much more fun to play when your playing with people you already know, and everyone is awesome on here so far. my seaster has already joined thine ranks lol Wicked-Ginger is her she's neato!!, Puhlease let me in and not just cause of her lol cause you guys like me i hope lol thank you very much.

Sincerely, ME!! :)

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Wbroach23 on October 04, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
Hey guys im winston or Wbroach23 for those of you that havent had the chance to meet me yet. I would like to join your clan because its much more fun to play when your playing with people you already know, and everyone is awesome on here so far. my seaster has already joined thine ranks lol Wicked-Ginger is her she's neato!!, Puhlease let me in and not just cause of her lol cause you guys like me i hope lol thank you very much.

Sincerely, ME!! :)

You have been a respectful and polite from what I've seen. I think your a cool player. The thing is i'm pretty sure you are welcome to the clan regardless of your sis  Drink. Everyone is cool in their own ways.

Both of you are nice to have in team speak. Welcome to the forum and the servers :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I agree we need your actual game name when you get it here is your clan tag {FWE} PLEASE WEAR IT WITH RESPECT TO ALL.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Welcome and a friend of {FWE}Rarels is a friend of ours please respect all players  here is your tag {FWE}sshades4ever

Actua73

Well, I think a few of you knew I'd get around to it, eventually, so here I am!

A bit about meself:

Been a gamer since..well, D&D came out and yeah, I can remember the original Pong "console"...

I like to build computers for fun (though I've never profited from it).  I am also an active member of the case modding community.   I frequent such places as themodbrothers.com.

I hunt, fish, am a gun enthusiast, shadetree mechanic, build things, burn metal, paint, do some CGI (Blender/Gimp..still learning), love metal fabrication, intend on learning CNC Machining (local Community College), and building my own router-based CNC soonish.

I'm a trucker by profession (15 years) and a 3 year Army Vet.  I work nights, so I'm usually on late.

I think I fall into the "Elder Statesmen" category of gamers at 37. 

As many of you know, I'm Rarles' Dad.  Currently I play BFBC2.  Though I occasionally play Crysis Wars.  I actually found FWE playing Crysis a long while ago and really enjoyed playing with a more mature crowd than the usual FPS kiddies.  Rarles is the one that latched onto it more than I.  BFBC2 has brought me back into the FPS genre big-time.  Reminds me of the first days of SOCOM on the PS1.  Team-based and more of a thinking man's game than pure "twitch"/MacroFTW.

Yeah, I'm on TS from time-to-time, but don't be offended if I'm not.  I like to listen to music while I play (occasionally watch football), and to be brutally honest?  The voice mods give me a headache rapidly.

beer beer beer beer <--I think that one was made just for ME!!!

Edit:

Ontime?  Could you PLEASE fix my name?  I seem to have made a rather embarrassing typo.  It should read: Acuta73, NOT Actua73!!!

Some men have a mind like a steel trap, mine is more like a damp sponge...

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Actua73 on October 26, 2010, 04:30:16 AM
Well, I think a few of you knew I'd get around to it, eventually, so here I am!

A bit about meself:

Been a gamer since..well, D&D came out and yeah, I can remember the original Pong "console"...

I like to build computers for fun (though I've never profited from it).  I am also an active member of the case modding community.   I frequent such places as themodbrothers.com.

I hunt, fish, am a gun enthusiast, shadetree mechanic, build things, burn metal, paint, do some CGI (Blender/Gimp..still learning), love metal fabrication, intend on learning CNC Machining (local Community College), and building my own router-based CNC soonish.

I'm a trucker by profession (15 years) and a 3 year Army Vet.  I work nights, so I'm usually on late.

I think I fall into the "Elder Statesmen" category of gamers at 37. 

As many of you know, I'm Rarles' Dad.  Currently I play BFBC2.  Though I occasionally play Crysis Wars.  I actually found FWE playing Crysis a long while ago and really enjoyed playing with a more mature crowd than the usual FPS kiddies.  Rarles is the one that latched onto it more than I.  BFBC2 has brought me back into the FPS genre big-time.  Reminds me of the first days of SOCOM on the PS1.  Team-based and more of a thinking man's game than pure "twitch"/MacroFTW.

Yeah, I'm on TS from time-to-time, but don't be offended if I'm not.  I like to listen to music while I play (occasionally watch football), and to be brutally honest?  The voice mods give me a headache rapidly.

beer beer beer beer <--I think that one was made just for ME!!!

Edit:

Ontime?  Could you PLEASE fix my name?  I seem to have made a rather embarrassing typo.  It should read: Acuta73, NOT Actua73!!!

You are more then welcome to join the clan Here is your clan tag {FWE}Acuta-CW

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

welcome to the clan Acuta73 ! very nice to meet you, here have a beer  Drink

cloudstrife465

kill1ng4-NL

Hi guys, i am killing4-NL new here  i  new here i live in Holland near rotterdam.
i love shooter games and strategy games and role-playing games  miniGun                                  Shoot
i am 14 years old and that's it ........... really hope that i can join the clan. WeeWee you guys are just like a family on TS.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Welcome to the forums Nice to meet you.. I'm not sure who you are. Please post your gamer tag or your name in team speak

Ciday

Hi Im Ciday and Im 14 and I live in Canada. I'm Chinese, just so you know. I like shooting games and stuff, but not strategy cause thats too slow for me (ironic, eh? lol). I want to join your clan because the community seems really nice and looks like it has a ton of awesome and cool people, especially Ontime cause he's really nice. I'm hoping to have a great time with you guys in-game and on the forums too! :D and Cheers! I'll hopefully see you regulars on TS.

Yes, I know I'm bad but who gives 2 fucks about this? ok, maybe I do.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Ciday on January 26, 2011, 11:45:30 PM
Hi Im Ciday and Im 14 and I live in Canada. I'm Chinese, just so you know. I like shooting games and stuff, but not strategy cause thats too slow for me (ironic, eh? lol). I want to join your clan because the community seems really nice and looks like it has a ton of awesome and cool people, especially Ontime cause he's really nice. I'm hoping to have a great time with you guys in-game and on the forums too! :D and Cheers! I'll hopefully see you regulars on TS.
Awesome  yes we will get to know you.Will see you in the recruiting team speak more i hope you are welcome in there anytime as things move on we can bring you into the main ts3 with a little time.Thanks 

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cool nice to meet you Ciday. Welcome to the forum and i'll meet you on TS soon enough. Take care.

{FWE}Renegade

Ok I think its time to put in my application. Its been some years that I have held back. I wanted to feel comfortable and the clan likewise with me. I have never been part of a clan before, so this will be my first.

What's to know about me ? Haha, pretty much everyone should already know about me by now for most, but I will still spill the beans. Of course Crysis was my first FPS game I have ever played on PC and is my favorite. I love gaming, and racing. Building computers and moding cars is my hobby.  I am 36 and live in South Florida.

I find the FWE clan to be mature as a clan, and together, and everyone is treated on the same level. No human being is perfect, we all have and will make errors. I think Crysis 2 will bring us even closer as it demands unity and team work.

I believe I have much to offer and to learn at the same time. Those of you that dont know me by now, come to the Crysis FWE clan server and introduce yourself with some bullets  TriggerHappy.

Peace !