News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Cyrix on November 27, 2009, 03:09:24 AM
Come on People VOTE already... I want in!!! LOL       
Hey Cyrix congradulations you are in i dont see any negative here here is your tag {FWE} WEAR IT PROUDLY.And respect and help all.

{FWE}Seamoss

i know all the votes are in but honestly i looked for this  section MANY TIMES and i never found it untill now lol u seem honest patient and dedicated which i think ontime will agree will be an asset to the {FWE} its there lost and our gain im happy ur here i know you'll fit in just right Welcome Cyrix see u in game

{FWE} FOREVER....................

Cyrix

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hey stunt man welcome to the clan  here is your clan tag {FWE}stuntmanSLim  Welcome to the clan  ;D

cloudstrife465

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 05, 2009, 08:04:57 PM
hey stunt man welcome to the clan  here is your clan tag {FWE}stuntmanSLim  Welcome to the clan  ;D

yeh welcome stuntman

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cyrix

punisher

im a friend of stuntmanSLim and love playing crysis :D and would like to join ur clan i all so play all of the call of duty series and bf 2 and loads more games. ;)

Undertaxer

sup punisher we will watch you in our servers and on TS. hope yoo see you soon  :P

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: punisher on December 06, 2009, 03:07:49 PM
im a friend of stuntmanSLim and love playing crysis :D and would like to join ur clan i all so play all of the call of duty series and bf 2 and loads more games. ;)
Hi so far you are in our ts that is the first step to joining the clan.Now we need to get to know you. welcome to {FWE}

Cyrix

Welcome to the forums and the TS... Got to play with you a little the other day, you seem pretty cool. Hope to see more of you on our servers.     

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cyrix

Hey BTW Welcome to the Clan Stuntman!!! Good to have ya. :D :D   

cloudstrife465

ghosti33t

im very interested in this clan!I have been on this server for a long time now its the best server by far!I enjoy making online games a fun and safe place,im not a big fan of spamming,team killing, and ext.I am a monitor on mwf2 also.The main reason i enjoy this server is the community the most all the adm's and co adm's are very helpful and nice!thanks for the time!!
[::]-[::]Ghosti33t[::]-[::]