News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Cyrix on November 27, 2009, 03:09:24 AM
Come on People VOTE already... I want in!!! LOL       
Hey Cyrix congradulations you are in i dont see any negative here here is your tag {FWE} WEAR IT PROUDLY.And respect and help all.

{FWE}Seamoss

i know all the votes are in but honestly i looked for this  section MANY TIMES and i never found it untill now lol u seem honest patient and dedicated which i think ontime will agree will be an asset to the {FWE} its there lost and our gain im happy ur here i know you'll fit in just right Welcome Cyrix see u in game

{FWE} FOREVER....................

Cyrix

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hey stunt man welcome to the clan  here is your clan tag {FWE}stuntmanSLim  Welcome to the clan  ;D

cloudstrife465

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 05, 2009, 08:04:57 PM
hey stunt man welcome to the clan  here is your clan tag {FWE}stuntmanSLim  Welcome to the clan  ;D

yeh welcome stuntman

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cyrix

punisher

im a friend of stuntmanSLim and love playing crysis :D and would like to join ur clan i all so play all of the call of duty series and bf 2 and loads more games. ;)

Undertaxer

sup punisher we will watch you in our servers and on TS. hope yoo see you soon  :P

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: punisher on December 06, 2009, 03:07:49 PM
im a friend of stuntmanSLim and love playing crysis :D and would like to join ur clan i all so play all of the call of duty series and bf 2 and loads more games. ;)
Hi so far you are in our ts that is the first step to joining the clan.Now we need to get to know you. welcome to {FWE}

Cyrix

Welcome to the forums and the TS... Got to play with you a little the other day, you seem pretty cool. Hope to see more of you on our servers.     

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cyrix

Hey BTW Welcome to the Clan Stuntman!!! Good to have ya. :D :D   

cloudstrife465

ghosti33t

im very interested in this clan!I have been on this server for a long time now its the best server by far!I enjoy making online games a fun and safe place,im not a big fan of spamming,team killing, and ext.I am a monitor on mwf2 also.The main reason i enjoy this server is the community the most all the adm's and co adm's are very helpful and nice!thanks for the time!!
[::]-[::]Ghosti33t[::]-[::]